What I’ve blabbed about
- Block 5 of the Arcadia Avenue Quilt
- It’s been a long long time
- It’s a Mini Quilt Along
- Are you interested in a giveaway???
- Some finished hexagons
- Some Shopping
- Precut Hexagons
- Block 3 – This goes with that and the Fussy Cut Club
- Welcome to 2012
- Black Caviar does it again
- Some goodies arrived in the mail
- Month 2 – This Goes with That & Fussy Cut Club
- The race that stops a nation
- Some Sashiko for today
- Hexagon Quilt
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve been a fan of Leanne Beasley for a long time. Leanne has been very busy with her new magazine. There are currently two issues out and they are just gorgeous. The third one is nearly ready. I have found this … Continue reading
Have you heard about the Let’s Stitch event that Quilt Fabric Delights is having? It sounds so exciting. Head on over to Sarah’s website and find out more.
I’m currently working on a baby quilt for a family member. I can’t show too much until it’s finished and given to them. But I’m using a Birdie Charm Pack from Me and My Sister for Moda.